Your life is unique, so your financial plan should be also.
Our collaborative approach puts you at the center of your future, helping you gain greater clarity of your life goals and challenges.
Upon setting up a free, no obligation consultation, we’ll talk about what matters most to you, and then discuss how we can use that information to create your personalized 360 LifeMap (see image below).
Here are some examples of the kinds of things we’ll talk about:
- Today: What are your top priorities and goals?
- Future: What plans have you made for the future? What values impact your views about the future?
- Concerns: What kinds of financial issues keep you up at night? What are the biggest financial mistakes you’ve made or avoided?
- Family: Who else in your family will be impacted by the plans we put in place? What ways would you like to financially help your family?
- Legacy: How would you like others to remember you?
- Health: What concerns you about either your health or the health of your spouse or family?
- Risk: If you had a $1,000,000 portfolio, how much money would you need to lose before you would abandon your plan?
If you decide to become a client of ours, your 360 LifeMap will guide us to the next step: building a plan to lead you to your desired future.
Building your plan will likely require some financial information and related documents. We’ll provide you a specific list after our next meeting.
When the time comes to gather information about your financial accounts, we’re here to guide you in assembling the items needed.
We look forward to our continued partnership in your long-term success.